A custom-made wine tasting experience means you choose when, where and what …
… Le Bouchon Anglais looks after the rest.
Wine tasting – Individuals
- Between friends (Individuals)
You are a beginner, amateur or connoisseur of wine and you want to organize a wine tasting experience at your home. Le Bouchon Anglais caters for all types of events; an evening with friends, a birthday celebration, hen night, stag party, or family get-together … and can suggest a wine tasting experience that fits your needs. Each wine tasting experience is discussed and organised together with the topic, location and wine budget all agreed upon in advance.
A few of the topics that have already been chosen by clients:
- An introduction into wine tasting
- A tour of French red (or white) wines
- Wine and Cheese pairing
- Wine and Chocolate pairing
- Grand Crus
- Sparkling wine from around the world
- White grape varieties from around the world
- A specific wine region in France – Alsace, Loire, Rhône, Bourgogne, Bordeaux, Champagne…
- Or a specific country: Italy, England, Spain, New Zealand, South Africa, Chili, Argentina…
There is no prerequisite to any of the wine tasting experiences. The tasting is adapted to cover the needs of a beginner to that of an expert. Prices start from 250€*. During the 2 hour experience you will be taken on a journey, tasting up to 6 wines. Your taste buds will be tantalised, you will learn how to appreciate a wine by using your senses and your sense of smell will be tested in order to define the different aromas in the wine. An overall whirlwind of excitement and emotions as you discover the different regions and grape varieties.
Contact us by email or phone to find out more.